unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Build farm 504 error
@ 2018-08-17 11:04 Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2018-08-17 11:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: guix-devel

I have a build problem with wine and want to check the build farm

  https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/wine-3.0.2.x86_64-linux

It gives a 504 error the last days. Is there a link for the Berlin
build farm?

Pj.

* Re: Build farm 504 error
@ 2018-08-17 17:09 ` Björn Höfling
From: Björn Höfling @ 2018-08-17 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pjotr Prins; +Cc: guix-devel

On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:04:17 +0200
Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> wrote:

> I have a build problem with wine and want to check the build farm
>
>   https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/wine-3.0.2.x86_64-linux
>
> It gives a 504 error the last days. Is there a link for the Berlin
> build farm?

I see the same problems. Reloading endlessly helps. Sometimes.

Here is the berlin link with the new Web interface:

http://berlin.guixsd.org/

What I miss is a view of all builds for a specific
package/version/platform-combination as you mentioned above for Hydra.
I think that view doesn't exist yet?

Björn

* Re: Build farm 504 error
@ 2018-08-17 17:19   ` Clément Lassieur
From: Clément Lassieur @ 2018-08-17 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Björn Höfling; +Cc: guix-devel

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:04:17 +0200
> Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> wrote:
>
>> I have a build problem with wine and want to check the build farm
>>
>>   https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/wine-3.0.2.x86_64-linux
>>
>> It gives a 504 error the last days. Is there a link for the Berlin
>> build farm?
>
> I see the same problems. Reloading endlessly helps. Sometimes.
>
> Here is the berlin link with the new Web interface:
>
> http://berlin.guixsd.org/
>
> What I miss is a view of all builds for a specific
> package/version/platform-combination as you mentioned above for Hydra.
> I think that view doesn't exist yet?

Not yet, but it's first in the TODO list :-)

* Re: Build farm 504 error
@ 2018-08-17 19:00   ` Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2018-08-17 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Björn Höfling; +Cc: guix-devel

Björn Höfling <bjoern.hoefling@bjoernhoefling.de> writes:

> On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 13:04:17 +0200
> Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl> wrote:
>
>> I have a build problem with wine and want to check the build farm
>>
>>   https://hydra.gnu.org/job/gnu/master/wine-3.0.2.x86_64-linux
>>
>> It gives a 504 error the last days. Is there a link for the Berlin
>> build farm?
>
> I see the same problems. Reloading endlessly helps. Sometimes.

It looks like GNU servers have been the victim of a DoS attack, which is
why not only Hydra is affected but also Savannah.

--
Ricardo

* Now guix pull 502 error
@ 2018-08-18 10:26     ` Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2018-08-18 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Wurmus; +Cc: guix-devel

Savannah looks like it is under attack now. Bet they are using GNU
tools for the DoS.

Pj.