unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Porting Lutris over
@ 2019-06-18  1:33 Marlin
From: Marlin @ 2019-06-18  1:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

I have started porting Lutris, i'm getting errors about GObject bindings
and the lack of typelib (which is weird, because i did port typelib too)
I'd appreciate some help with this, as i'll be travelling and won't be
able to spend much time on it.
The packages are lutris.scm and typelib.scm, located on my personal
channel https://framagit.org/marlin1113/marlin-guix-packages

* Re: Porting Lutris over
@ 2019-06-18  7:03 ` Pierre Neidhardt
From: Pierre Neidhardt @ 2019-06-18  7:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marlin, guix-devel

This is great news!  I won't have too much time either, but maybe in
July I can help!
Ping me :)

--
Pierre Neidhardt
https://ambrevar.xyz/

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Porting Lutris over
@ 2019-06-18  8:07 L p R n d n
From: L p R n d n @ 2019-06-18  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marlin; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello,

Here is what I had somewhere lost on my computer for lutris:

(arguments
     `(#:tests? #f
       #:phases
       (modify-phases %standard-phases
         (add-after 'install 'wrap-program
           (lambda* (#:key outputs inputs #:allow-other-keys)
             (let* ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
                    (input-path (lambda (lib path)
                                  (string-append (assoc-ref inputs lib) path)))
                    (libraries '("mesa" "glu" "libdrm" "webkitgtk"))

                    (libs
                     (map (lambda (lib) (input-path lib "/lib"))
                          libraries))
                    (gi-typelib-path (getenv "GI_TYPELIB_PATH")))
               (wrap-program (string-append out "/bin/lutris")
                 `("GI_TYPELIB_PATH" = (,gi-typelib-path))
                 `("LD_LIBRARY_PATH" ":" prefix ,libs))
               #t))))))

As I remember, it should build but I kind of gave up with runtime stuff.
Also, I'm not sure it's compatible with FSF.
Hope it helps.

Lprndn