unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* August Guix London Meetup
@ 2023-08-06 23:02 Arun Isaac
From: Arun Isaac @ 2023-08-06 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Fabio Natali

Hi all,

The next Guix London meetup is scheduled for Thursday 24th August, 6 pm
onwards. As usual, it'll be a chance to talk about Guix, our favourite
distribution and package management system and the Guile programming
language.

We'll be meeting at a new venue, the Southbank Centre⁰ - more precisely
at one of the tables of the Riverside Terrace Cafe¹ (inside, which makes
things easier in case of rain). We'll be holding A4-sized copies of the
Guix logo to help you find us.

We now have a new Mobilizon group at
https://mobilizon.fr/@london_guix_meetup . Do follow us and stay
notified of our meetups.

If you have any question you can reach out to us via any of the
following channels:

- Arun, arunisaac@systemreboot.net

- Fabio, me@fabionatali.com and on the Fediverse
  https://octodon.social/@fabionatali

0: https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/

1: https://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/visit/cafes-restaurants-bars/riverside-terrace-cafe
   https://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.50595&mlon=-0.11718#map=19/51.50595/-0.11718

Regards,
Arun

* Re: August Guix London Meetup
@ 2023-08-19  8:47 ` Simon Tournier
From: Simon Tournier @ 2023-08-19  8:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arun Isaac, guix-devel; +Cc: Fabio Natali

Hi,

On Mon, 07 Aug 2023 at 00:02, Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> wrote:

> The next Guix London meetup is scheduled for Thursday 24th August, 6 pm
> onwards. As usual, it'll be a chance to talk about Guix, our favourite
> distribution and package management system and the Guile programming
> language.

Sound really cool!  Thanks for organizing that.

Well, that’s motivating me for organizing something similar in Paris
area.  Any volunteer for helping? :-)

Cheers,
simon