unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* update darktable version
       [not found] <87plyvima5.fsf@gmail.com>
@ 2023-12-24 16:48 ` Alex Devaure
From: Alex Devaure @ 2023-12-24 16:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi all,
There is a new version of the RAW developer darktable. The patch #67719
modifies the generation of it by replacing clang with gcc. The patch is
not yet merged, should I base my patch (updating darktable version) to
#67719?
Best regards,
Alex

* Re: update darktable version
@ 2024-01-23 15:26   ` Maxim Cournoyer
From: Maxim Cournoyer @ 2024-01-23 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Devaure; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Alex,

Alex Devaure <ajadevaure@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
> There is a new version of the RAW developer darktable. The patch #67719
> modifies the generation of it by replacing clang with gcc. The patch is
> not yet merged, should I base my patch (updating darktable version) to
> #67719?

That'd be fine, yes.

Maxim

* Re: update darktable version
@ 2024-01-24 18:15     ` Alex Devaure
From: Alex Devaure @ 2024-01-24 18:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for your answer. I created the issue #68293 and the
modification is now on master branch.
Best regards,
Alex

@ 2024-01-25  5:55       ` John Kehayias
From: John Kehayias @ 2024-01-25  5:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Devaure
  Cc: Maxim Cournoyer, guix-devel, Vinicius Monego, 67719-done,
	68293-done

Hi Alex,

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 06:15 PM, Alex Devaure wrote:

> Hi Maxim,
>
> Thank you for your answer. I created the issue #68293 and the
> modification is now on master branch.
> Best regards,
> Alex

Looks like Vinicius Monego already did the update in
9c67673d7bb9cdc43c1196b075447b57aff74039 after pushing #67719 starting
with 50731875243428cb11cc17fa712fa8079b307622.

However, both issues were left open, so I'm closing both with this message.

Sorry for any duplicated work and thanks both of you for keeping
Darktable up to date and improving it!

John