unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Guix Europe
@ 2016-03-03 20:39 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2016-03-03 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Samuel Thibault

Dear Guixers,

some of you have already spotted documents concerning a mysterious entity
called "Guix Europe" appear in the maintenance-git repo. So now I have a
pleasant announcement to make... But wait - I am not going to write it all up
a second time. Read on here:
   https://enge.fr/blog/2016/03/foundation-of-guix-europe/

Happy guixing,

Andreas

* Re: Guix Europe
@ 2016-03-04 10:50 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-03-04 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Enge; +Cc: guix-devel, Samuel Thibault

Andreas Enge <andreas@enge.fr> skribis:

> some of you have already spotted documents concerning a mysterious entity
> called "Guix Europe" appear in the maintenance-git repo. So now I have a
> pleasant announcement to make... But wait - I am not going to write it all up
> a second time. Read on here:
>    https://enge.fr/blog/2016/03/foundation-of-guix-europe/

Woohoo, thanks!

Ludo’, a happy member.  :-)

* Re: Guix Europe
@ 2016-03-04 11:14 ` Alex Sassmannshausen
From: Alex Sassmannshausen @ 2016-03-04 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas Enge; +Cc: guix-devel, Samuel Thibault

Andreas Enge writes:

> Dear Guixers,
>
> some of you have already spotted documents concerning a mysterious entity
> called "Guix Europe" appear in the maintenance-git repo. So now I have a
> pleasant announcement to make... But wait - I am not going to write it all up
> a second time. Read on here:
>    https://enge.fr/blog/2016/03/foundation-of-guix-europe/
>
> Happy guixing,
>
> Andreas