unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Welcome to Simon as a new committer
@ 2023-05-11 14:44 Maxim Cournoyer
From: Maxim Cournoyer @ 2023-05-11 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: GNU Guix maintainers

Hello,

I'd like to welcome Simon (aka zimoun) as a new committer.  They have
made many contributions along the years, both in code and in community
management.  I'm sure they'll make good use of their new
responsibility/privilege.

Congrats, Simon!

Maxim

* Re: Welcome to Simon as a new committer
@ 2023-05-11 14:53 John Kehayias
From: John Kehayias @ 2023-05-11 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Katherine Cox-Buday, zimoun.toutoune@gmail.com; +Cc: guix-devel

Yes, congrats and welcome! With all the work you do I had always
assumed you were already a committer and we are lucky to have you step
up into this role!

(On my end I'll be away from a proper computer for 3 weeks but looking
forward to a summer of hacking on Guix when I return.)