unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* GNOME Shell broken since merge of 'staging' branch
@ 2017-06-06  5:34 Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2017-06-06  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Since updating my GuixSD system to include the merge of the 'staging'
branch, GNOME 3 no longer starts for me.  Does anyone else have this
problem?

I've opened the following bug report for this issue:

  https://bugs.gnu.org/27264

       Mark

* Re: GNOME Shell broken since merge of 'staging' branch
@ 2017-06-06 14:56 ` ng0
From: ng0 @ 2017-06-06 14:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Mark H Weaver transcribed 0.2K bytes:
> Since updating my GuixSD system to include the merge of the 'staging'
> branch, GNOME 3 no longer starts for me.  Does anyone else have this
> problem?
>
> I've opened the following bug report for this issue:
>
>   https://bugs.gnu.org/27264
>
>        Mark

I can confirm this on at least one system, where I suspected
it was caused by the system being old and slow as no error
appeared.

--
ng0
OpenPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588

* Re: GNOME Shell broken since merge of 'staging' branch
@ 2017-06-07 22:37   ` Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2017-06-07 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

ng0 <ng0@pragmatique.xyz> writes:

> Mark H Weaver transcribed 0.2K bytes:
>> Since updating my GuixSD system to include the merge of the 'staging'
>> branch, GNOME 3 no longer starts for me.  Does anyone else have this
>> problem?
>>
>> I've opened the following bug report for this issue:
>>
>>   https://bugs.gnu.org/27264
>>
>>        Mark
>
> I can confirm this on at least one system, where I suspected
> it was caused by the system being old and slow as no error
> appeared.

Thanks.

Does GNOME 3 work for *anyone* in Guix now?

@ 2017-06-09 16:42     ` Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2017-06-09 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

GNOME 3 is now fixed in 'master'.