unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Debbugs information missing in the manual
       [not found] <87bm7bgxzx.fsf@fastmail.com>
@ 2018-11-04  8:02 ` swedebugia
From: swedebugia @ 2018-11-04  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Joshua Branson, guix-devel

Hi

I would like to have information about how to rename, close, reopen,
take ownership etc. to appear or be linked from the manual.

Does anyone know where to find this information?

Cheers

* Re: Debbugs information missing in the manual
@ 2018-11-04  8:54   ` Clément Lassieur
From: Clément Lassieur @ 2018-11-04  8:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: swedebugia; +Cc: guix-devel, Joshua Branson

Hi swedebugia,

Those informations can be found there:

https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html

Cheers,
Clément

PS: the email you sent is a reply to an unrelated bug-guix email, which
is a bit confusing, because mail clients may display it as part of the
unrelated thread.  :-)

* Re: Debbugs information missing in the manual
@ 2018-11-04  8:56     ` Clément Lassieur
From: Clément Lassieur @ 2018-11-04  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: swedebugia; +Cc: guix-devel, Joshua Branson

Clément Lassieur <clement@lassieur.org> writes:

> Hi swedebugia,
>
> Those informations can be found there:
>
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/server-control.html
>
> Cheers,
> Clément
>
> PS: the email you sent is a reply to an unrelated bug-guix email, which
> is a bit confusing, because mail clients may display it as part of the
> unrelated thread.  :-)

>> Sounds like a plan.  I wouldn't know how to close it anyway.

Well it's actually related, nevermind :)