unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* FOSDEM 2019
@ 2018-08-21 13:33 Manolis Ragkousis
From: Manolis Ragkousis @ 2018-08-21 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel; +Cc: Ludovic Courtès, me, wingo, guix-devel, Pjotr Prins

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the year again we need to start organizing about
FOSDEM. We have a deadline for the 20th of September[1] to apply for a
devroom. We also need to start looking for a place for this year's
fringe event!

I created a libreplanet page[2] to start writing possible talk ideas in
case we get a devroom.

We also need to write a proposal for our devroom application. The last
year's proposal should be a good start. (attached) We should also talk
with the Lua people in case we can share a devroom with them.

Start sending ideas people!! This FOSDEM is going to be awesome!

Thank you,
Manolis

[1] https://fosdem.org/2019/news/2018-08-10-call-for-participation/
[2] https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2019