unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Scicloj web meeting about Guix-Jupyter today
@ 2020-01-09  8:57 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2020-01-09  8:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Hello Guix!

I’ll be presenting Guix-Jupyter today in a web meeting of Scicloj, at
3PM UTC (4PM CET):

  https://scicloj.github.io/pages/web_meetings/

This will be happening through Jitsi¹ (exact URL will be announced
later), which I found to work well with our ‘ungoogled-chromium’
package.

Ludo’.

¹ https://jitsi.org/jitsi-meet/

* Re: Scicloj web meeting about Guix-Jupyter today
@ 2020-01-09 12:00 ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2020-01-09 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: Guix-devel

Hi Ludo,

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 at 09:57, Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> wrote:

> I’ll be presenting Guix-Jupyter today in a web meeting of Scicloj, at
> 3PM UTC (4PM CET):

Cool!

> This will be happening through Jitsi¹ (exact URL will be announced
> later), which I found to work well with our ‘ungoogled-chromium’
> package.

Yes, let us know! :-)
Here or on IRC if you can.

Cheers,
simon

* Re: Scicloj web meeting about Guix-Jupyter today
@ 2020-01-09 15:02 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2020-01-09 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@inria.fr> skribis:

> I’ll be presenting Guix-Jupyter today in a web meeting of Scicloj, at
> 3PM UTC (4PM CET):
>
>   https://scicloj.github.io/pages/web_meetings/
>
> This will be happening through Jitsi¹ (exact URL will be announced
> later), which I found to work well with our ‘ungoogled-chromium’
> package.

It's starting!

  https://meet.jit.si/scicloj-guix-jupyter

Ludo'.

* Re: Scicloj web meeting about Guix-Jupyter today
@ 2020-01-09 20:25   ` zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2020-01-09 20:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: Guix-devel

Hi Ludo,

Thank you!
It was interesting. :-)

Cheers,
simon

* Re: Scicloj web meeting about Guix-Jupyter today
@ 2020-01-10 17:01     ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2020-01-10 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zimoun; +Cc: Guix-devel

Hello!

zimoun <zimon.toutoune@gmail.com> skribis:

> Thank you!
> It was interesting. :-)

Glad you liked it.  There were bumps on our Jitsi road in the middle,
but apart from that, I enjoyed chatting with everyone!

Now we should keep in touch with the Clojure folks to work on an
importer (I learned about “tools.deps”) and to get Clojupyter packaged…

Ludo’.