unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Note on Outreachy internship
@ 2018-07-11 21:55 Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2018-07-11 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi Guix,

after reviewing the current state of the project “Improve the user
experience for the "guix package" command line tool”, for which Gábor
and I mentored an Outreachy intern, we have decided to terminate the
internship at the midterm evaluations.

The remainder of the funds that have been paid in advance to the
Software Freedom Conservancy to support this internship will be reserved
for a future intern for Guix in the next round of Outreachy internships.

Thanks to all of you who supported the intern in the past weeks!

--
Ricardo

* Re: Note on Outreachy internship
@ 2018-07-12 15:42 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-07-12 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Wurmus; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello,

Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net> skribis:

> after reviewing the current state of the project “Improve the user
> experience for the "guix package" command line tool”, for which Gábor
> and I mentored an Outreachy intern, we have decided to terminate the
> internship at the midterm evaluations.

This is a sad outcome of course, but I’d like to thank Sahithi for
joining us on this internship, and a big thanks to you Ricardo and Gábor
for your tireless efforts as mentors and overseers of the internship.

Ludo’.