unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* I have a handful of packages that could be merged in
@ 2020-04-11 19:49 Katherine Cox-Buday
From: Katherine Cox-Buday @ 2020-04-11 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

I should have sent this awhile ago. Alas, time...

I have packged a few things and have yet to find the time to clean them
up and propose a nice diff to the project. It will probably be awhile
before I can do so, so if anyone wants, they are there for the picking.

https://github.com/kat-co/guix-channels/tree/upstream-staging

If not, I'll get them proposed eventually :)

- rsyslog v8.1907.0
- librdkafka v1.3.0 (main has v0.9.1)
- libestr v0.1.11
- libfastjson v0.99.8
- liblogging v1.0.6
- apache-arrow v0.15.1 (main has v0.10.0)
- apache-thrift v0.12.0
- apache-arrow-c-glib  v0.15.1

--
Katherine

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-04-11 19:49 UTC | newest]