unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* LWN: A look at Nix and Guix
@ 2024-02-29 14:20 Felix Lechner via Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
From: Felix Lechner via Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution. @ 2024-02-29 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi everyone,

LWN published an article about Nix and Guix:

    https://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/962788/4127dcbb2cf72474/

It raises our public profile, although I am a bit more enthusiastic than
the author. I think we are the next Debian.

Do we have a PR department? Just kidding...

Kind regards
Felix

P.S. LWN requires a subscription but they encourage the distribution of
free links to project mailing lists. [1] That way, potential subscribers
can sample their content. If you find LWN interesting, please ask your
employer for a subscription to LWN.

[1] https://lwn.net/op/FAQ.lwn#slinks

* Re: LWN: A look at Nix and Guix
@ 2024-02-29 15:36 ` Richard Sent
From: Richard Sent @ 2024-02-29 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Felix Lechner via Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.
  Cc: Felix Lechner

Thanks for sharing! The comments section was a nice change of pace from
the tone of Guix discussion in Hacker News.

--
Take it easy,
Richard Sent