unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* GNOME & Tracker-Sparql
@ 2018-11-11  0:59 Brett Gilio
From: Brett Gilio @ 2018-11-11  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi all,

I hate to be a nuissance: I remember about a month ago wondering when we
could get Tracker-Sparql upgraded, and there was some great input. There
seemed to be a delay in the GNOME channel carrying many updates to our
GNOME environment. I was digging through our gnome.scm module and
realized that I do not think I had heard anything further on the
progress of updating GNOME since it is carrying many out-dated packages.

Anybody have any further thoughts?

Brett Gilio

* Re: GNOME & Tracker-Sparql
@ 2018-11-13 16:57 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2018-11-13 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brett Gilio; +Cc: guix-devel

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 06:59:55PM -0600, Brett Gilio wrote:
> I hate to be a nuissance: I remember about a month ago wondering when we
> could get Tracker-Sparql upgraded, and there was some great input. There
> seemed to be a delay in the GNOME channel carrying many updates to our
> GNOME environment. I was digging through our gnome.scm module and
> realized that I do not think I had heard anything further on the
> progress of updating GNOME since it is carrying many out-dated packages.
>
> Anybody have any further thoughts?

Can you include a link to the previous discussion? Even better, just
reply to that discussion, so that it is kept together.

In general, this kind of work needs someone to actually do it. If it's
not happening quickly, it's because nobody has volunteered.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: GNOME & Tracker-Sparql
@ 2018-11-14 18:48 ` Marius Bakke
From: Marius Bakke @ 2018-11-14 18:48 UTC (permalink / raw)