unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* unacknowledged patches
@ 2023-01-09 12:35 Csepp
From: Csepp @ 2023-01-09 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

(asking this here as well, in addition to IRC)

Hey, I sent a large patch set last night (39 patches) but only recieved
confirmation for 13 of them.  What do I need to do to get the rest
acknowledged?
Here are the ones that made it to debbugs:
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=guix-patches;include=originator%3Acsepp
It's part of my thesis project for getting MirageOS unikernels deployed
with Guix, so it would help if they were accepted sooner rather than
later.
Either way I'll be adding more code during January, so it's not a
showstopper if it's not merged, but I'd rather be upstreaming things
early, so I don't have to rework huge chunks of it later.

* Re: unacknowledged patches
@ 2023-01-09 15:01 ` Csepp
From: Csepp @ 2023-01-09 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Csepp; +Cc: guix-devel

Csepp <raingloom@riseup.net> writes:

> (asking this here as well, in addition to IRC)
>
> Hey, I sent a large patch set last night (39 patches) but only recieved
> confirmation for 13 of them.  What do I need to do to get the rest
> acknowledged?
> Here are the ones that made it to debbugs:
> https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=guix-patches;include=originator%3Acsepp
> It's part of my thesis project for getting MirageOS unikernels deployed
> with Guix, so it would help if they were accepted sooner rather than
> later.
> Either way I'll be adding more code during January, so it's not a
> showstopper if it's not merged, but I'd rather be upstreaming things
> early, so I don't have to rework huge chunks of it later.

Thanks to nckx, I managed to merge the accepted ones, but now it looks
like all (?) have been merged into
even the ones that did not get an issue number before.

So I think the mystery has been solved.