unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Fwd: Re: /dev/urandom
       [not found] <ca2801d7-c55b-4a5c-40a8-e0e251b3451e@gmail.com>
@ 2018-07-11 15:40 ` doncatnip
From: doncatnip @ 2018-07-11 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Of course, I forgot the CC.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Re: /dev/urandom
Date: 	Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:58:14 +0100
From: 	Steffen Schulz <gnopap@gmail.com>
To: 	Leo Famulari <leo@famulari.name>

I probably got it wrong.

but it seems the programs purpose is to build images (boot loaders). I
then wonder why it needs to do this during installation. If image
building is the programs purpose, it should happen during execution
after installation, no ?

Users would *most likely* prefer it's actual purpose (proper Images,
including optimization) instead of reproducibility.