unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Remove Windowmaker from session options in Slim
       [not found] <9C6E0250-1B0A-4F00-B115-706A5570D8E7@sumou.com>
@ 2015-03-09 21:28 ` 白い熊 @相撲道
From: 白い熊 @相撲道 @ 2015-03-09 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: GuixSD

How do I remove the option to start a Windowmaker session in Slim? I just want ratpoison to stay there as default.

I'm aware of the ~/.config/guix/latest/gnu/services/xorg.scm which apparently specifies Windowmaker as default, so could edit it. Is there a sysconfig way?
--
白い熊 @相撲道

* Re: Remove Windowmaker from session options in Slim
@ 2015-03-10  1:49   ` 宋文武
From: 宋文武 @ 2015-03-10  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 白い熊 @相撲道; +Cc: GuixSD

Yes, you can use in your sysconfig, then do a reconfigure (and reboot):
  (slim-service #:sessions (list %ratpoison-session-type))

@ 2015-03-10  9:01     ` 白い熊@相撲道
From: 白い熊@相撲道 @ 2015-03-10  9:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 宋文武; +Cc: GuixSD

Thanks, this was exactly what I was looking for. Coincidentally, I discovered it at just about the time you posted to the list... :@)