unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Pjotr Prins <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl>
To: Kierin Bell <fernseed@fernseed.me>
Cc: "Pjotr Prins" <pjotr.public12@thebird.nl>,
	"Gábor Boskovits" <gboskovits@gmail.com>,
	"Arun Isaac" <arunisaac@systemreboot.net>,
	shahsarthakw@gmail.com, "Guix Devel" <guix-devel@gnu.org>,
	"Efraim Flashner" <efraim@flashner.co.il>
Subject: Re: GNU and GSoC
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 22:43:02 +0100	[thread overview]

Thank you for the project idea. I will add it in.

More older proposals are listed here:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2023

any of these we want to submit again? New ideas welcome too!

I'll add the Guix-based build tool again (to replace autoconf and
friends) if nothing better comes along. Any Hurd ideas out there? How
about improved Guix support and test coverage?  Or Mes - Ekaitz?

GSoC gives extra helpers.

Pj.