unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Re: GNU Guix maintainer collective update
       [not found] <87v9lb3jy5.fsf@gmail.com>
@ 2020-05-04 16:29 ` Efraim Flashner
From: Efraim Flashner @ 2020-05-04 16:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer; +Cc: guix-devel, help-guix

On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 09:31:46AM -0400, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Hello Guix!
>
> There's a new blog post about a recent update to the GNU Guix maintainer
> collective [0].  I won't repeat the blog post here, but in a few words,
> Ricardo Wurmus is stepping down from his role and Mathieu Othacehe
> is joining in.
>
> Let's take a moment to thank Ricardo for his time as a Guix
> co-maintainer.  He's been immensely useful to the project and I hope
> we'll continue to see him around.
>
> Let's also welcome Mathieu Othacehe in his new role!  Congratulations,
> Mathieu!  :-)
>
> [0]  https://guix.gnu.org/blog/2020/gnu-guix-maintainer-collective-update/
>
> Maxim

A big thank you to Ricardo for all his hard work over the years and a
warm welcome to Mathieu!

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

@ 2020-05-04 18:09 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2020-05-04 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer; +Cc: guix-devel

On Mon, May 04, 2020 at 09:31:46AM -0400, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> There's a new blog post about a recent update to the GNU Guix maintainer
> collective [0].  I won't repeat the blog post here, but in a few words,
> Ricardo Wurmus is stepping down from his role and Mathieu Othacehe
> is joining in.

Wow! Thank you for everything you've done for Guix, Ricardo. You've been
a big part of it for several years and your work has had an impact that
we all benefit from.

And Mathieu, you have already been doing a lot of important work in
Guix. This is great news for the project!