unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* make "sysadmin people" a proper service in master
@ 2017-11-10 10:35 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2017-11-10 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi Ludovic,

I've recently had the need for the (sysadmin people) module
for some work in GNUnet.
I had to copy it from the guix repo with the server
configurations in it. I think it would be better to
include it in master so that more people (and hosters)
can make use of it.

What's missing for it to be included? It's relatively
small, so it shouldn't be too much work to include it
in master?
--
GnuPG: A88C8ADD129828D7EAC02E52E22F9BBFEE348588
GnuPG: https://dl.n0.is/dist/keys/