unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* POWER Support
       [not found] <mailman.5148.1508938564.27990.gnu-system-discuss@gnu.org>
@ 2017-10-25 13:47 ` oury.dustin
From: oury.dustin @ 2017-10-25 13:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Are there plans to support POWER 8-9 systems for the GUIX package manager and GUIXSD? I had read about TALOS and was just curious about that support being worked on.

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

25. Oct 2017 13:36 by gnu-system-discuss-request@gnu.org:

> To post to this list, send your message to:
>
>   > gnu-system-discuss@gnu.org

> If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
> or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
> subscription page at:
>
>   > https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/gnu-system-discuss/oury.dustin%40tutanota.com

>   > gnu-system-discuss-request@gnu.org
>
> with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
> quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.
>
> You must know your password to change your options (including changing
> the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:
>
>   > http://releases.ubuntu.com/16.04.3/ubuntu-16.04.3-desktop-amd64.iso
>
> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your gnu.org mailing list
> passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

* Re: POWER Support
@ 2017-10-25 18:30   ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2017-10-25 18:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: oury.dustin; +Cc: guix-devel