unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Xnee update
@ 2015-01-24 10:46 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2015-01-24 10:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

when updating xnee from 3.18 to 3.19, compilation failed because it needed
gtk.h. So I added gtk+-2 to the inputs; gtk+-3 would not work. During the
configure phase, it also looks for libgnomeui. But adding this to the inputs
pulls in gtk+-3, so I dropped it again. Maybe someone who is actually using
xnee could have a look if it still does what it is supposed to do.

Andreas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-01-24 10:47 UTC | newest]