unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* [sr #108565] Send Git commit notifications for dmd to guix-commits@gnu.org
@ 2014-05-09  8:56 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2014-05-09  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès, guix-devel, savannah-help-public

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email: ludo@gnu.org
        Operating System: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Details:

Hello,

Could Git commit notifications for GNU dmd be sent to guix-commits@gnu.org?

Thanks in advance,
Ludo'.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108565>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/

* [sr #108565] Send Git commit notifications for dmd to guix-commits@gnu.org
@ 2014-05-12  1:29 ` Bob Proulx
From: Bob Proulx @ 2014-05-12  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Proulx, Ludovic Courtès, guix-devel,
	savannah-help-public

Update of sr #108565 (project administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => rwp

Follow-up Comment #1:

Done.

Recently people have been preferring the git_multimail.py notifications over
the previous flavor.

  https://github.com/mhagger/git-multimail

That is what I set up by default when this is requested now.  You can see an
example of this type of output in the emacs-elpa-diffs archive here.

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-elpa-diffs/2014-05/threads.html

If you don't like that then I can set up the other git post receive
notification hook.  But if you do then this is a nice time to change both over
to the new style.

Would you like me to change guix-commits over to the git_multimail style
notification too so that they will be the same as each other?  I am trying to
keep most things all doing the same thing so it would be nice from my
perspective to do this conversion so that all are the same, but not critical.

@ 2014-05-12  8:04   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2014-05-12  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Proulx, Ludovic Courtès, guix-devel,
	savannah-help-public

Thanks, Bob.

The output of git-multimail looks like a great improvement to me, so yes,
that's be great if you could switch guix-commits over to that!

And while we're at it, guile-commits as well.

Thanks,

@ 2014-10-28 23:42     ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2014-10-28 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bob Proulx, Ludovic Courtès, guix-devel,
	savannah-help-public

Hello!

We're still interested in switching guix-commits and guile-commits to
git-multimail.  Is it possible?

TIA,