unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Plover plugin manager not working
@ 2023-06-29 18:23 Matt
From: Matt @ 2023-06-29 18:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

I use the plover package for input and its plugin manager stopped working sometime last month.  I've been getting by without it (the base application loads and functions fine), occasionly trying to find the cause of the problem.  Unfortunately, I've had no success fixing it.

Going back in my package generations, the plugin manager last worked May 9th.  I updated packages May 11th and the plugin manager hasn't loaded since.  The Plover project hasn't had a release since last year and reverting changes to the plover package definition had no effect.  If I recall correctly, updates were made to Qt packages around this time?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-06-29 18:24 UTC | newest]