unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Help understand some guix concepts
@ 2018-01-01 19:31 Amirouche Boubekki
From: Amirouche Boubekki @ 2018-01-01 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Héllo,

It's a long time I did not read the manual. So I read he manual this
afternoon.

I have to say that I don't really understand some guix concepts and how
they map to the rest of the world.

Can someone try to explain to me how the following concepts are related to
each other:

Environments, profiles, gc roots, root filesystem, chroot, containers,
docker and lxc

TIA