unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* right location for gitlab-runner
@ 2019-12-28 15:00 Reza Alizadeh Majd
From: Reza Alizadeh Majd @ 2019-12-28 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi,

I had prepare a package for `gitlab-runner`:
https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/

but I'm not sure about the right place to submit regarding
patch. is the `gnu/packages/ci.scm` is a good location to
submit this package?

--
Regards
Reza Alizadeh Majd

* Re: right location for gitlab-runner
@ 2019-12-30 21:37 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2019-12-30 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Reza Alizadeh Majd; +Cc: guix-devel

Hello!

"Reza Alizadeh Majd" <r.majd@pantherx.org> skribis:

> I had prepare a package for `gitlab-runner`:
> https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/
>
> but I'm not sure about the right place to submit regarding
> patch. is the `gnu/packages/ci.scm` is a good location to
> submit this package?

Sure, sounds good!

Ludo’.

* Re: right location for gitlab-runner
@ 2019-12-31  9:21   ` Reza Alizadeh Majd
From: Reza Alizadeh Majd @ 2019-12-31  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès
  Cc: Christopher Baines via Development of GNU Guix and the GNU System distribution.

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019, at 1:07 AM, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hello!
>
> "Reza Alizadeh Majd" <r.majd@pantherx.org> skribis:
>
> > I had prepare a package for `gitlab-runner`:
> > https://docs.gitlab.com/runner/
> >
> > but I'm not sure about the right place to submit regarding
> > patch. is the `gnu/packages/ci.scm` is a good location to
> > submit this package?
>
> Sure, sounds good!
>
> Ludo’.

thanks, regarding patch submitted: