unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Using fibers in guile-websocket
@ 2017-04-16 15:57 Amirouche
From: Amirouche @ 2017-04-16 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user@gnu.org

Hi all

I am trying to run guile-websocket with fibers, but I failed. I pushed
the code online:

   git clone https://github.com/amirouche/guile-websocket

It seems to me the code blocks when trying to read something on the
socket. To reproduce
configure the project using the autotools and then fire the test.scm
with the following
command:

   ./pre-inst-env guile test.scm

and open the test.html in a browser. This should print a "connected"
message in the web
console and "hello there". But it doesn't. If you refresh the page a few
time (7 times
on my side) the server part completely hangs and doesn't accept new
connections.

Any help, will be greatly appreciated.

Amirouche ~ amz3

* Re: Using fibers in guile-websocket
@ 2017-04-23 10:38 ` Amirouche
From: Amirouche @ 2017-04-23 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Le 16/04/2017 à 17:57, Amirouche a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I am trying to run guile-websocket with fibers, but I failed. I pushed
> the code online:
>
>   git clone https://github.com/amirouche/guile-websocket
>
> It seems to me the code blocks when trying to read something on the
> socket. To reproduce
> configure the project using the autotools and then fire the test.scm
> with the following
> command:
>
>   ./pre-inst-env guile test.scm
>
> and open the test.html in a browser. This should print a "connected"
> message in the web
> console and "hello there". But it doesn't. If you refresh the page a
> few time (7 times
> on my side) the server part completely hangs and doesn't accept new
> connections.
>
> Any help, will be greatly appreciated.
>

> Amirouche ~ amz3

Anyone?