unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* What's need when I distribute C/C++ GUI app with guile on MacOS or MS Windows?
@ 2017-04-25 20:30 Park SungMin
From: Park SungMin @ 2017-04-25 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

What's need when I distribute C/C++ GUI app with guile on MacOS or MS Windows (for enduser, not developer)?
I just want one bundle(executable + all runtime resources) for distribute.

maybe, I need libguile and all used module...right?

1. but how check that all used module(and all dependent module)?
2. compiled module (.go) are huge than source (.scm).
   in MacOS, /usr/local/lib/guile (compiled module directory) size are 38M.
   but /usr/local/share/guile (source module directory) size are just 5.1M..
   what's do I need between both?(source or compiled file)

thank you!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-04-25 20:30 UTC | newest]