unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* [ANN] guile-web-driver
@ 2019-12-13 14:12 Michal Herko
From: Michal Herko @ 2019-12-13 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

I am pleased to announce the first relase of guile-web-driver.

guile-web-driver is a client implementation of WebDriver aka Selenium2
protocol.
This protocol allows programatic control of a web browser session.

The implementation is not complete,
but it can alrady be used for automated web server testing.

The git repo, sources and documentation is at
  https://github.com/her01n/guile-web-driver

* Re: [ANN] guile-web-driver
@ 2019-12-13 14:34 ` Thompson, David
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Thompson, David @ 2019-12-13 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michal Herko; +Cc: Guile User

Hi Michal,

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM Michal Herko <michal.herko@disroot.org> wrote:

> I am pleased to announce the first relase of guile-web-driver.
>
> guile-web-driver is a client implementation of WebDriver aka Selenium2
> protocol.
> This protocol allows programatic control of a web browser session.
>
> The implementation is not complete,
> but it can alrady be used for automated web server testing.
>
> The git repo, sources and documentation is at
>   https://github.com/her01n/guile-web-driver

Congrats on the release! The thought of integration testing a Guile
web application with Guile (and not nodejs) is very exciting.

- Dave

* Re: [ANN] guile-web-driver
@ 2019-12-13 16:09 ` sirgazil
From: sirgazil @ 2019-12-13 16:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michal Herko; +Cc: guile-user

---- On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 09:12:28 -0500 Michal Herko <michal.herko@disroot.org> wrote ----

 > I am pleased to announce the first relase of guile-web-driver.
 >
 > guile-web-driver is a client implementation of WebDriver aka Selenium2
 > protocol.
 > This protocol allows programatic control of a web browser session.
 >
 > The implementation is not complete,
 > but it can alrady be used for automated web server testing.
 >
 > The git repo, sources and documentation is at
 >  https://github.com/her01n/guile-web-driver

Glad to see someone working on this. Thank you :)

* Re: [ANN] guile-web-driver
@ 2019-12-14 19:14 ` Amirouche Boubekki
From: Amirouche Boubekki @ 2019-12-14 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michal Herko; +Cc: Guile User

Le ven. 13 déc. 2019 à 15:12, Michal Herko <michal.herko@disroot.org> a écrit :

> I am pleased to announce the first relase of guile-web-driver.
>
> guile-web-driver is a client implementation of WebDriver aka Selenium2
> protocol.
> This protocol allows programatic control of a web browser session.
>
> The implementation is not complete,
> but it can alrady be used for automated web server testing.
>
> The git repo, sources and documentation is at
>   https://github.com/her01n/guile-web-driver

Very interesting. The use of macros in the code of the project is inspiring.

--
Amirouche ~ https://hyper.dev

* Re: [ANN] guile-web-driver
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-12-28  4:54 ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2019-12-28  4:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michal Herko; +Cc: Guile User

Hi Michal!
Thanks for working on this. I'm going to integrate it to test GNU Artanis
webapp.

Best regards.