unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Scheme in Scheme on Wasm in the browser
@ 2023-12-15 15:33 Thompson, David
From: Thompson, David @ 2023-12-15 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hey Guilers,

It's new blog post day over at Spritely! In this post, we build a
small "metacircular evaluator", SICP style, and run it in the browser
with Guile Hoot. This interpreter, while very simple (lacking
top-level variable binding, error handling, and more!), is a stepping
stone on the path towards a fully featured Guile REPL in the browser!
We walk through all the code used to build it and the result is
embedded directly into the post so you can play around with it if you
want. :)

https://spritely.institute/news/scheme-in-scheme-on-wasm-in-the-browser.html

Hope you enjoy!

- Dave

* Re: Scheme in Scheme on Wasm in the browser
@ 2023-12-15 17:32 ` Tom Whitcomb via General Guile related discussions
From: Tom Whitcomb via General Guile related discussions @ 2023-12-15 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User, Thompson, David

 OMG.  This is awesome.

@ 2023-12-15 22:31 ` Skyler Ferris
From: Skyler Ferris @ 2023-12-15 22:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Is there an RSS or Atom feed for Spritely news? I don't see one on the
web page.

* Re: Scheme in Scheme on Wasm in the browser
@ 2023-12-15 22:38   ` Thompson, David
From: Thompson, David @ 2023-12-15 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Skyler Ferris; +Cc: Guile User

On Fri, Dec 15, 2023, 5:31 PM Skyler Ferris <skyvine@protonmail.com> wrote:

> Is there an RSS or Atom feed for Spritely news? I don't see one on the
> web page.

We need to put a feed icon on the site to make this discoverable, but
here's our atom feed: https://spritely.institute/feed.xml