unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* How to run objcode files
@ 2017-07-28 15:48 Tommi Höynälänmaa
From: Tommi Höynälänmaa @ 2017-07-28 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi

How can I run guile objcode files from the command line? So far I have
made Scheme wrapper scripts that call load-compiled to load the .go files.

      - Tommi Höynälänmaa

* Re: How to run objcode files
@ 2017-07-29 10:38 ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2017-07-29 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tommi Höynälänmaa; +Cc: Guile User

I think it's the only way to go. Maybe you could describe your special
purpose so that someone could help to add it?

2017年7月28日 23:49,"Tommi Höynälänmaa" <tommi.hoynalanmaa@gmail.com>写道:

> Hi
>
> How can I run guile objcode files from the command line? So far I have
> made Scheme wrapper scripts that call load-compiled to load the .go files.
>
>      - Tommi Höynälänmaa

* Re: How to run objcode files
@ 2017-07-29 13:08 ` Matt Wette
From: Matt Wette @ 2017-07-29 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tommi Höynälänmaa; +Cc: guile-user

> On Jul 28, 2017, at 8:48 AM, Tommi Höynälänmaa <tommi.hoynalanmaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> How can I run guile objcode files from the command line? So far I have made Scheme wrapper scripts that call load-compiled to load the .go files.
>
>     - Tommi Höynälänmaa

Not sure what you are looking to do but I can do this:

mwette$ cat hello.scm
(define (hello) (display "hello, world\n"))
mwette$ guild compile hello.scm -o hello.go
wrote `hello.go'
mwette$ guile --no-auto-compile -c '(load-compiled "hello.go") (hello)'
hello, world