unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* [ANN] Guile-OpenGL 0.2.0 released
@ 2023-05-13 11:41 Thompson, David
From: Thompson, David @ 2023-05-13 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hey Guilers,

I have recently become the new maintainer of Guile-OpenGL and I'm
happy to announce that version 0.2.0 has been released! 0.1.0 was
released all the way back in 2014(!!) and the build system requires
multiple hacks to build with Guile 3.  This release is primarily to
fix those issues before the upcoming Lisp Game Jam. [0]  Future
releases will feature more high-level wrappers for low-level GL
bindings.

Changes:

* Updated packed-struct implementation.
* Build system now supports Guile 3.0.
* Build system now installs compiled modules in proper location.

About Guile-OpenGL:

Guile-OpenGL is a library providing access to the OpenGL graphics API
from GNU Guile.

For more info and to download, see: https://www.gnu.org/software/guile-opengl/

- Dave

[0] https://itch.io/jam/spring-lisp-game-jam-2023

* Re: [ANN] Guile-OpenGL 0.2.0 released
@ 2023-05-13 12:07 ` 宋文武
From: 宋文武 @ 2023-05-13 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thompson, David; +Cc: Guile User

"Thompson, David" <dthompson2@worcester.edu> writes:

> Hey Guilers,
>
> I have recently become the new maintainer of Guile-OpenGL and I'm
> happy to announce that version 0.2.0 has been released! 0.1.0 was
> released all the way back in 2014(!!) and the build system requires
> multiple hacks to build with Guile 3.  This release is primarily to
> fix those issues before the upcoming Lisp Game Jam. [0]  Future
> releases will feature more high-level wrappers for low-level GL
> bindings.

Congrats and thank you for the new release!