unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* chickadee 0.5.0 released
@ 2020-04-08 21:21 Thompson, David
From: Thompson, David @ 2020-04-08 21:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guile User

Hi everyone,

I just released chickadee 0.5.0. Chickadee is a general-purpose game
programming library for Guile.

Release notes, download links, and more project information can be
found in the full release announcement:
https://dthompson.us/chickadee-050-released.html

The covid-19 lockdown here in the US has given me a bit of extra time
to make this release and yesterday's guile-sdl2 release ahead of the
spring Lisp game jam happening over on itch.io.  I don't know if I
will submit a game jam entry, but if I do I will share it here.  If
you're interested in the jam, you can participate here:
https://itch.io/jam/spring-lisp-game-jam-2020

- Dave

* Re: chickadee 0.5.0 released
@ 2020-04-08 22:10 ` Arne Babenhauserheide
From: Arne Babenhauserheide @ 2020-04-08 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi Dave,

Thompson, David <dthompson2@worcester.edu> writes:
> I just released chickadee 0.5.0. Chickadee is a general-purpose game
> programming library for Guile.

That’s great timing! Just yesterday I had its page open thinking about
whether I could use this for quick visiualizations.

Thank you!

> Release notes, download links, and more project information can be
> found in the full release announcement:
> https://dthompson.us/chickadee-050-released.html
>
> The covid-19 lockdown here in the US has given me a bit of extra time
> to make this release and yesterday's guile-sdl2 release ahead of the
> spring Lisp game jam happening over on itch.io.  I don't know if I
> will submit a game jam entry, but if I do I will share it here.  If
> you're interested in the jam, you can participate here:
> https://itch.io/jam/spring-lisp-game-jam-2020

That sounds interesting. I might actually be able to take part this
year. At least with something small.

Best wishes,
Arne
--
Unpolitisch sein
heißt politisch sein

* Re: chickadee 0.5.0 released
@ 2020-04-08 22:47 ` Alex Sassmannshausen
From: Alex Sassmannshausen @ 2020-04-08 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Perfect timing — I'm just now playing around with this wonderful
project!

Thanks for your work on this! :-)

Alex