unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* September London Guix/Guile meetup
@ 2023-09-12 15:10 Arun Isaac
From: Arun Isaac @ 2023-09-12 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel, guile-user; +Cc: Fabio Natali

Hi all,

Guixers of the world (or more simply, from the London area) unite!
😃🤖🌈💻

Unbelievable, we've reached our fourth event already, which will be held
at the very heart of the City of London. Join us to talk about Guix,
Guile, Scheme & Lisp, and all things Free Software. Bring your laptop
for some in-person hacking if you like - and your best collection of
parentheses! :)

Participants will need to be registered at the reception, so please RSVP
asap with your details (your full name or, if you wish, a nickname—no
further details are required).

Location:

c/o HubHub
20 Farringdon Street, EC4A 4AB, London

Date/Time: Monday, September 25, 2023 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
Mobilizon page: https://mobilizon.fr/events/552977a1-3398-47bf-a7c1-ee5afee211d9

For any questions, please get in touch via any of the following
channels:

- Arun: arunisaac@systemreboot.net
- Fabio: me@fabionatali.com and https://octodon.social/@fabionatali

We look forward to seeing you!

Regards,
Arun

* Re: September London Guix/Guile meetup
@ 2023-09-25  8:15 ` Arun Isaac
From: Arun Isaac @ 2023-09-25  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel, guile-user; +Cc: Fabio Natali

Reminder for today's London Guix/Guile meetup!