unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* How to pass something on to xargs rm?
@ 2016-12-27 11:33 ng0
From: ng0 @ 2016-12-27 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hi,

I have some scripts and small applications I'm slowly moving over
to guile.
One of them features this[0] line at the end which passes results on
to xargs rm. I picked a start with just (system*) everything I
had before to learn about the behavior and outcome, and improve
from this point.
I know that "|" will not work, so what else could possibly work
(for starters, in the long run I'll generalize and extend what I
currently have) to execute this command which deletes every file
listed in the previous search?

[0]: notmuch search --output=files tag:deleted | xargs -L 1 rm

♥Ⓐ  ng0
PGP keys and more: https://n0is.noblogs.org/ http://ng0.chaosnet.org