unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* Guile @ FSM?
@ 2017-03-30 17:10 hellekin
From: hellekin @ 2017-03-30 17:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

Hey there Guilers!

We're only one day away from the closure of the CFP* for Free Software
Meeting 2017 in Saint-Étienne, France, and I didn't see any proposal
from the Guile - GuixSD community.  I'm sure there are very interesting
things to present, either in French or English, and I'd be delighted to
see Guile represented.

This way: https://2017.rmll.info/cfp

Thank you for your attention,

==
hk

* There's an extension, of course ;o)

* Re: Guile @ FSM?
@ 2017-04-17  8:32 ` Catonano
From: Catonano @ 2017-04-17  8:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hellekin; +Cc: guile-user

> Hey there Guilers!
>
> We're only one day away from the closure of the CFP* for Free Software
> Meeting 2017 in Saint-Étienne, France, and I didn't see any proposal
> from the Guile - GuixSD community.  I'm sure there are very interesting
> things to present, either in French or English, and I'd be delighted to
> see Guile represented.
>
> This way: https://2017.rmll.info/cfp
>
> Thank you for your attention,
>
> ==
> hk
>
> * There's an extension, of course ;o)

How did this end up ? Are there any news ?

* Re: Guile @ FSM?
@ 2017-04-21 11:27   ` hellekin
From: hellekin @ 2017-04-21 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user

On 04/17/2017 10:32 AM, Catonano wrote:
>> see Guile represented.
>>
>> This way: https://2017.rmll.info/cfp
>>

> How did this end up ? Are there any news ?

I have no news from your side.  I was expecting discussion on the list :)

Please submit something ASAP and we figure out the details later.

Greetings from Delhi,

==
hk