unofficial mirror of guile-user@gnu.org
* GuCu (guile bindings for ncurses) version 0.7 released
@ 2010-05-07  3:40 Mike Gran
From: Mike Gran @ 2010-05-07  3:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gano, Guile Sources, Guile User

I'm happy to announce the release of GuCu 0.7.  GuCu is a project that wraps
the ncurses functions so that they are available for Guile.

Changes for this release include

- rename set-field-type to set-field-type!

- return build system to a more traditional Autotools build

- support NCURSES_OPAQUE

- better Cygwin 1.7.1 support (but read the README.cygwin first!)

The homepage for the project is http://gano.sourceforge.net

The download page for the project is https://sourceforge.net/projects/gano/files/

Please send any bugs or questions to gano-general@lists.sourceforge.net.

I said last time that this release would probably include
bindings for ncurses's terminfo and termcap functions.  I lied.  But,
next time, I totally plan to put terminfo and termcap functions in.

Thanks,

Mike Gran

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-07  3:40 UTC | newest]