* Allowing extended HTTP methods
@ 2024-03-28  4:45 Ryan Raymond
From: Ryan Raymond @ 2024-03-28  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

I'm not sure how pull-requests are handled in this project, but Maxime
suggested I send the PR to this mailing list.

The following changes since commit 48548df91e9eb5d4a46391da0ad0a8cdd3387857:

  Fix effects analysis: field writes clobber object reads (2024-03-20
11:50:53 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.sr.ht/~rjraymond/guile

for you to fetch changes up to b19ff6b1618de5b5abe13188ce0e359c07215d6b:

  Allow extended HTTP methods as mentioned in RFC 9110 16.1 (2024-03-28
00:34:21 -0400)

Ryan Raymond (1):
      Allow extended HTTP methods as mentioned in RFC 9110 16.1

 module/web/http.scm | 16 +++-------------

Ryan

* RE: Allowing extended HTTP methods
@ 2024-03-28 16:17 ` Maxime Devos