* Safe computing paradigm
@ 2023-12-06 21:41 Stefan Israelsson Tampe
From: Stefan Israelsson Tampe @ 2023-12-06 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel, Guile User

All the details on how to do a good and efficient security design for
computing is already discovered and covered by a patent but no one states
how this works and although we have CHERI, they seem to miss the point.

This or similar is the absolute best approach that, with a sane political
will, will make sure that we can both catch thieves and have privacy.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/safe-smart-computing-stefan-israelsson-xl4wf/

http://isenwriter.com/safe-computing.html