* status of guile-present
@ 2019-02-08  1:15 Brett Gilio
From: Brett Gilio @ 2019-02-08  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel

Hi all,

I was looking at the availability of guile-related libraries on GuixSD,
and I came across guile-present, which seems to have a nice facility
somewhat adjacent to the Racket presentation-mode.

Does anybody know the status of this project?
http://wingolog.org/projects/guile-present/

I can't seem to checkout the git code from gitorious as it seems to not
be a running git server anymore?

I tried to contact Andy (?) Wingo using the email address listed on the
page, but I have not heard anything back from them. I presume somebody
on here knows how to reach out to him to see about getting the code
moved to https://sr.ht/ or some other repository hosting solution.

Best,
Brett Gilio

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-08  1:15 UTC | newest]