* Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
@ 2019-09-11  7:56 Andy Wingo
From: Andy Wingo @ 2019-09-11  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel, guile-user

Hi all,

After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Courtès and
Andy Wingo.

On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
service, and see you around the Guile community!

Happy hacking,

Andy and Ludovic

* Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
@ 2019-09-11  8:30 ` Nala Ginrut
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2019-09-11  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Wingo; +Cc: Guile User, guile-devel

Hi Mark!
Many thanks for all your contributions!
I'm going to say that I've learned too many things from you, and you helped
me to carve my skills.
Do you remember once I said I owe you a beer? ;-)

Best regards.

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 3:57 PM Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
> maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
> from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Courtès and
> Andy Wingo.
>
> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
> service, and see you around the Guile community!
>
> Happy hacking,
>
> Andy and Ludovic

* Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
@ 2019-09-11  9:06 ` Gábor Boskovits
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Gábor Boskovits @ 2019-09-11  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Wingo; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 11., Sze,
9:57):

> Hi all,
>
> After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
> maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
> from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Courtès and
> Andy Wingo.
>
> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
> service, and see you around the Guile community!

Yes, Mark, thanks for all your work!

> Happy hacking,
>
> Andy and Ludovic

Best regards,
g_bor

* Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
@ 2019-09-11 13:17 ` Mike Gran via General Guile related discussions
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Mike Gran via General Guile related discussions @ 2019-09-11 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Wingo; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 09:56:53AM +0200, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
> maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
> from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Court?s and
> Andy Wingo.
>
> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
> service, and see you around the Guile community!

A great thanks for your many years of help. I am most grateful for
all your effort.

Thank you,

Michael

* Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-09-12  8:55 ` Mikael Djurfeldt
From: Mikael Djurfeldt @ 2019-09-12  8:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Wingo, Ludovic Courtès, Mark H Weaver; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

Mark, Ludovic and Andy,

Warm regards and many, many thanks for your great work!

Mikael

Den ons 11 sep. 2019 09:57Andy Wingo <wingo@pobox.com> skrev:

> Hi all,
>
> After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
> maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
> from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Courtès and
> Andy Wingo.
>
> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
> service, and see you around the Guile community!
>
> Happy hacking,
>
> Andy and Ludovic

* Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-09-12 21:12 ` David Pirotte
From: David Pirotte @ 2019-09-12 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andy Wingo; +Cc: guile-user, guile-devel

> After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
> maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
> from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Courtès and
> Andy Wingo.

Thanks Andy and Ludovic.

> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
> service, and see you around the Guile community!

Mark,

I join those who wrote nice words about the dedication and immense
quality of your work, all these years .. Thank you and all the best for
your future endeavors!

David

* Re: Maintainership changes: many thanks to Mark!
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2019-10-03 15:41 ` Christopher Lemmer Webber
From: Christopher Lemmer Webber @ 2019-10-03 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user; +Cc: Mark H Weaver, guile-devel

Andy Wingo writes:

> Hi all,
>
> After many years working on Guile and more than 5 years in a
> maintainer role, Mark Weaver has decided to step down.  Taking over
> from him and remaining as Guile co-maintainers are Ludovic Courtès and
> Andy Wingo.
>
> On behalf of myself and Ludovic and no doubt all Guile users and
> developers: a heartfelt thanks, Mark, for all of your years of
> service, and see you around the Guile community!
>
> Happy hacking,
>
> Andy and Ludovic

Mark,

You were one of the people who helped me overcome my fears in stepping
into Guile and Guix land.  I appreciate how patient you were for
explaining my many questions.  Thanks for all the hard work!

 - Chris