* guile-gnome: devel branch - 5 patches - Prepare 2.16.3
@ 2015-07-30 18:35 David Pirotte
From: David Pirotte @ 2015-07-30 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-gnome, guile-devel

Hello,

I have pushed 5 more patches to  devel, ..., Prepare 2.16.3

	http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guile-gnome.git/?h=devel

I have also worked [quite a lot] on Guile-Gnome's web pages, please take a look and
comments welcome!

	https://www.gnu.org/software/guile-gnome/index.html

	[ while doing this, I changed the layout, no offense to anyone here,
	[ and I kept a copy of the previous 'model', so if the new
	[ presentation is a 'problem', i can rollback:

This is you last chance to make comments, I will merge, tag and release very soon
now.

Andy,

Could you grant me savannah project admin priviledges, I'd like to change the
savannah page itself.  Could you also send an email to ftp-upload at gnu dot org to
authorize me, if you agree, to upload releases, thanks.

Cheers,
David

* Re: guile-gnome: devel branch - 5 patches - Prepare 2.16.3
@ 2015-08-17 10:17 ` Jan Nieuwenhuizen
From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen @ 2015-08-17 10:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Pirotte; +Cc: guile-gnome, guile-devel

David Pirotte writes:

Great timing, I just return from vacation

> This is you last chance to make comments, I will merge, tag and release very soon
> now.

I trust you have seen

    https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-gtk-general/2014-07/threads.html

I could do with some feedback to get this integrated.

Greetings, Jan

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl