* Re: FOSDEM 2016
       [not found]             ` <20150901062818.GA728@thebird.nl>
@ 2015-09-01  7:16               ` Alex Sassmannshausen
From: Alex Sassmannshausen @ 2015-09-01  7:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-devel, guile-user, Guix-devel; +Cc: Pjotr Prins

Hello,

Pjotr over on guix-devel has proposed we organise a Guile developer
track at the next FOSDEM (January 2016).  There seems to be a pretty
good reception on the guix mailing lists, and we're still looking for
ideas for talks, etc.  If you'd be interested in giving a talk, check
out

   https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/TalkProposals

and/or post to this thread.

As Pjotr puts it:

> Note that this is a developers track, so focus on Guile and Guix software
> development.  If we can't get a FOSDEM developers track at FOSDEM, we
> may find some other conference to get a room in 2016.
>
> Note also that these are proposals for talks, this is not a final
> and approved list.

Fosdem's call for proposals/applications is not open yet, but we aim to
submit a proposal pretty soon after it opens.

Happy hacking,
Alex

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-01  7:16 UTC | newest]