* Guile documentation overhaul (was Re: What's to be considered on-topic for Guile mailing lists?)
@ 2023-10-18 19:13 Matt
From: Matt @ 2023-10-18 19:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: blake; +Cc: guile-devel

---- On Thu, 06 Jul 2023 13:37:09 +0300 Blake  wrote ---

> I'm sorry, I'm the one supposed to be working on a rehaul of the documentation, but the review process has slowed this down. I started integrating
> everyones suggestions for the revamped map section after it was proposed in January and its almost done but not complete, and but I've been so
> busy the past few months its really my last priority and given the extent of the changes demanded its a lot of work.

Hi!  I just got the paperwork worked out between the FSF and my employer.  I have a strong interest in helping to improve the Guile documentation.  I tried searching the archives for information about a "rehaul" and found nothing.  Can someone tell me more?  Are there any threads discussing it?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-10-18 19:13 UTC | newest]