all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* what emacs packages do I need to use c# files on linux using mono?
@ 2024-04-21 12:04 John Covici
From: John Covici @ 2024-04-21 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi.  I am using a package called freeswitch on Debian and I can
compile c# programs and I have a .dll file which contains all the
freeswitch functions and using statements in the file for that.  I
would like to use emacs to give me things like completions while
coding in c#, so which packages do I need amd how to set it up?  Is
there some documentation for this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?

         John Covici wb2una
         covici@ccs.covici.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-21 12:04 UTC | newest]