all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* How to produce beautiful html output of texinfo like in Emacs manual?
@ 2022-10-09 13:10 Yevhen Babiichuk
From: Yevhen Babiichuk @ 2022-10-09 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello!

I know that Emacs manual uses texinfo but its html page looks much
better than standard texinfo generated pages. I tried to understand
how it does it but I can't. Please, help me to know how to make
beautiful html output of texinfo.

* Re: How to produce beautiful html output of texinfo like in Emacs manual?
@ 2022-10-10 16:07 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2022-10-10 16:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

> From: Yevhen Babiichuk <dfgdust@gmail.com>
> Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2022 16:10:20 +0300
>
> I know that Emacs manual uses texinfo but its html page looks much
> better than standard texinfo generated pages. I tried to understand
> how it does it but I can't. Please, help me to know how to make
> beautiful html output of texinfo.

We just use the latest Texinfo version, that's all.  Maybe the
"standard pages" you compare them with were produced by older versions
of Texinfo?

If not, how about telling in more detail where specifically the Emacs
manuals look much better, with specific examples?

* Re: How to produce beautiful html output of texinfo like in Emacs manual?
@ 2022-10-10 19:58 ` Daniel Martín
From: Daniel Martín @ 2022-10-10 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yevhen Babiichuk; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Yevhen Babiichuk <dfgdust@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello!
>
> I know that Emacs manual uses texinfo but its html page looks much
> better than standard texinfo generated pages. I tried to understand
> how it does it but I can't. Please, help me to know how to make
> beautiful html output of texinfo.

Take a look at admin/make-manuals in the Emacs repository.