all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#66908: Exposing more public nadvice API
@ 2023-11-03  8:34 Philip Kaludercic
From: Philip Kaludercic @ 2023-11-03  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 66908; +Cc: Stefan Monnier, Visuwesh

I would like to ask if it would be possible to have a public and
"official" way to access information about advised functions, since all
the accessory functions defined by `oclosure-define' appear to be marked
as internal.

Specifically `advice-cd*r' would be useful, though it might be that we
(Visuwesh and I) are trying to do the wrong thing, since we want the
return value to get a more sensible response from `func-arity' -- and I
recall we had conversations about the complexity of this issue in the
past before.