all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Fwd: Re reference card
       [not found] <b111dff8-a36d-914e-7898-502cbf424a8e@posteo.de>
@ 2022-12-11 12:44 ` Gottfried
From: Gottfried @ 2022-12-11 12:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean Louis, help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 607 bytes --]

Betreff: Re reference card
Datum: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 13:40:37 +0100
Von: Gottfried <gottfried@posteo.de>
An: mbork@mbork.pl, ",bugs"@gnu.support

Hi,

> Obviously - you could use LibreOffice, for example.  But my main point
> is that OP (most probably) does not need a reference card, but something
> else.  I suspect an XY problem here.

I made earlier a refernece card with Libre Office Calc
and it was quite a work, because I had to make many columns and put
infos in it.

That's why I was asking if in emacs something like that is possible as well.

Kind regards

Gottfried

[-- Attachment #1.1.2: OpenPGP public key --]

* Re: Fwd: Re reference card
@ 2022-12-11 18:01   ` Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2022-12-11 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gottfried; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

> I made earlier a refernece card with Libre Office Calc
> and it was quite a work, because I had to make many columns and put infos in
> it.

And not forget that you can simply print Emacs buffers and get your
reference card for them mode:

M-x describe-keymap RET mail-mode RET, and print the buffer.

mail-mode-map is a keymap variable defined in ‘sendmail.el’.

Documentation:
Keymap for ‘mail-mode’.

Key             Binding

<f8>		exit-recursive-edit

<remap> <split-line>	mail-split-line

C-c C-a		mail-abbrev-insert-alias
C-c C-c		mail-send-and-exit
C-c TAB		mail-insert-file
C-c C-q		mail-fill-yanked-message
C-c C-r		mail-yank-region
C-c C-s		mail-send
C-c C-t		mail-text
C-c C-w		mail-signature
C-c C-y		mail-yank-original
C-c ?		describe-mode

C-M-i		mail-abbrev-complete-alias

C-M-i		ispell-complete-word
  (this binding is currently shadowed)

C-c C-f C-a	mail-mail-reply-to
C-c C-f C-b	mail-bcc
C-c C-f C-c	mail-cc
C-c C-f C-d	mail-insert-disposition-notification-to
C-c C-f C-f	mail-fcc
C-c C-f C-l	mail-mail-followup-to
C-c C-f C-r	mail-reply-to
C-c C-f C-s	mail-subject