all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Adjust the image size displayed in Emacs comint buffer.
@ 2021-10-09  2:23 Hongyi Zhao
From: Hongyi Zhao @ 2021-10-09  2:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Currently, with the help of comint-mime package [1], I can display the
matplotlib plot and LaTeX formula in Emacs comint buffer, as shown in
the attached image.

But I want to know how to adjust the image size displayed in Emacs
comint buffer. Any hints will be appreciated.

[1] https://github.com/astoff/comint-mime

Regards, HZ

[-- Attachment #2: comint-mime.png --]
[-- Type: image/png, Size: 161979 bytes --]

* Re: Adjust the image size displayed in Emacs comint buffer.
@ 2021-10-09  4:48 ` Hongyi Zhao
From: Hongyi Zhao @ 2021-10-09  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

On Sat, Oct 9, 2021 at 10:23 AM Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> wrote:

> Currently, with the help of comint-mime package [1], I can display the
> matplotlib plot and LaTeX formula in Emacs comint buffer, as shown in
> the attached image.
>
> But I want to know how to adjust the image size displayed in Emacs
> comint buffer. Any hints will be appreciated.
>
> [1] https://github.com/astoff/comint-mime

Sorry for bothering here. Based on the comments here [1], I find the
following commands in Emacs to do the trick:

image-increase-size
image-decrease-size
image-mouse-increase-size
image-mouse-decrease-size