all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#58171: 29.0.50; Change gnus-user-agent to nil by default
@ 2022-09-29 16:45 Stefan Kangas
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2022-09-29 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 58171

Severity: wishlist

This is a proposal to set `gnus-user-agent' to non-nil by default.

To save some typing, I'll just quote what Daniel Kahn Gillmor said when
they made this change in notmuch back in 2016:

https://notmuchmail.org/pipermail/notmuch/2016/022789.html